A Little Fantasy

We need to make this blog a little more Takei...
First off, I'd like to say Merry belated birthmas George Takei. Have a Princess Bride reference in the form of a Takei photo.

Second, I currently have the excerpts of a few paranormal novels available on Figment. Eventually, I plan on having fantasy novel excerpts available in the form of an anthology. I'll also have a fantasy tab available soon as well. This tab will mention former NaNo novels but will not have their full summaries. A link to the NaNo page will be provided instead. Since Camp NaNo will be starting soon, there will also be a tab for Camp NaNo available, as well.

have a dragon too.
Third, I've got five going on six chapters for my Camp NaNo June novel, Cerulean. The title is currently a working title but it's sticking more and more. The original that it's based off of has nine chapters now and I'm more than half way through it. God. I hate how my characters were and how bad my grammar was... I just passed one of my favourite sections. Well it was one of my favourites when we were writing it four years ago.

Refresher: My MC, Amria, is a 'water wielder' that doesn't have complete control over her powers. Back to scene: her amulet (that prevents her from using her full potential) breaks and she turns into a dragon. I liked it because I like dragons and my MC turned into one but, reading it now, I didn't like it. The grammar was awful and, if I hadn't wrote it, I wouldn't know what the dragon even looked like. I'm surprised at how much four years of writing can turn me from a silly girl who doesn't give two shits about grammar to a grammar Nazi.

Well, I'm off to make tabs. Have a happy Earth day!

Always,
Ali

Edit: NaNo and Camp NaNo novels will  not be mentioned in the fantasy (Turr) or supernatural/paranormal (Followers) pages. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comments