The Final Countdown

As of Friday April 27th, I will have two weeks until my final exams and the end of  the year. It's a little hard to believe... I'm on the home stretch.

I currently have three classes: English 1 (because I couldn't fit it into my schedule my first semester), American History  -1865 and Trigonometry. I only have one exam, which is for Trigonometry, and is on Thursday May 17th.

My other two classes have a final essay (Am. History) and a group presentation and portfolio (English). I about an hour ago, I finished my presentation for my English class and it most definitely could have gone better.

One of the young ladies in my group told me that I did great but, in all actuality, I strongly dislike public speaking. It's weird, really. I want to become a teacher--when I'm not writing--and I don't like speaking in public. I've never really liked being put on the spot but I like teaching. It's confusing to explain.

Sadly, I have to sign off. My last Trig test before our final is later today and I'd like to get a cheat sheet done.

Always,
Ali

Comments