The Great NaNo Adventure

NaNo '11 covers
So, I know I stated a while ago that I wanted to take a break from the supernatural/paranormal genre... I'm not taking it back but I'd like to finish my NaNo novel from last year (2011).

Why? Because I've decided that one of my options for this year might be a sequel and I'd like to finish it before possibly starting a possible sequel. If that makes any sense.

Since I am going to finish it, I'm trying to get a title that I like. The covers to the left are the original (left) and the IP revised cover (right). I'm leaning more toward the original title, Nocturne (with the help of my fellow Inkies :)).
Chris Baty, Lindsey Grant and Tavia Stewart-Streit

I've also, decided to split the 'Projects' section. There will be a NaNo tab then others depending on what the genre. For the NaNo page, the newest will be on top and the first will be last.

Since NaNo being the topic of this post, I've been planning since January. Christmas this year, I received the work book Ready, Set Novel! (right) and I've been chronicling my adventure on my author Facebook page. After Chris Baty left NaNo, I was so sad. Why? One, I joined NaNo when Baty was still in charge and I still think it's weird with out him--even though his replacement is just as cool. Second, the work book he helped create was removed from the website's shop and I had no means of getting another copy of the book! Alas, my depression didn't last very long for I've found it here!

I think this is it for now.
Always,
Ali

Comments