Top Ten Tuesday: TV shows



Okay so.... I'm not really much of a prime-time TV person (most of my adult life I was working when the good shows were on so I usually try to catch them online on Netflix or now Hulu.


Top Ten Fantasy Shows:
10. Vampire Diaries/the Originals - Yeah. using 'fantasy' as an umbrella term here ;) Also, since they're in the same universe, they'll share the same spot.

9. Galavant - Gah. I wish this also wasn't canceled.

8. Once Upon a Time - I stopped watching at season 3 not because it was bad but because I ended Netflix in favor of Hulu.

7. Outlander - I've only seen a few episodes of this STARZ series that were previews from amazon. Gah.. I wish I had the finances to get the upgrade to amazon...

6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - I discovered this several years after its end but I enjoyed what I've seen... now I feel like watching it again.

5. Merlin - I loved the creative direction they took with this. And... that ending Dx

4. Supernatural - My favourite seasons will have to be when they're hunting 'Yellow-eyes.' I feel that the angel demon thing got a little... old after a while. I finished watching part way through season 5... may try to catch up so who knows?

3. True Blood - I watched this on amazon and... I just realized they released season 6 for streaming. BITCHIN!

2. Penny Dreadful - I've only been able to catch a season of this now finished Showtime series on Hulu's 'try it' weekends. I love the mythology of this series to the point that, after only a season, this show is as high as it is.

1. Game of Thrones - Are you surprised? Yeah I doubt you are.

Comments