Ignore Me, I'm Still Sleepy

This is just a few tangents. I've had maybe 5 hours of sleep last night. Once I wake up, there'll be a coherent post. I've had an iPhone 3G for about three months. What is a 3G? It's like the first ever iPhone. Not going to lie, the thing is huge. I'm still getting used to apple. I've since gotten a firm grasp on my iPhone (I'm too cheap to use it as a phone) but I'm still getting used to iTunes. Like for example: there's access to internet radio. THAT IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING! Right now I'm listening to A1900 Classical. I think I'm going to start listening to the online radio (when I have internet access) when I write. Speaking of writing, I'm finally getting back to my '10 NaNo and rewriting it. I've also noticed that, after reading part of A Game of Thrones, I have begun to avoid my Supernatural/Paranormal binge. Let's just hope I don't destroy my need to write fantasy...

Comments