AWOL, Camp NaNo and Blogging

Seriously.... I've been so busy lately. It's crazy. D:
E. D. Carroll

I started doing Camp NaNo this year with the Black Cat Curse. It was a three way tie as for which one I'd be working on--the other two being book one in the Moon saga, Blood Moon, and book one in the Van Helsing Trilogy, Promise. I haven't been doing all that great... Long story short, I've been getting inspiration for it for the past few months then, when I go to work on it: nothing. Well, I'll keep working on it. The cover, made by a fellow (and awesome) Inkie, is on the right and click HERE to read the prologue.

I've noticed every time I get a blog, I'm really active with it for the few months then I get to be really inactive... I don't know why maybe I just lose interest... but I'm going to try to make this work.

For example, I'm going to start a book list that I'm going to read by December of this year. I'll make a page up in my page bar of my list and write reviews and post them here... I probably will also keep a page count on the list and maybe feature it in blog entries that I post.

My first will be The Awakening by L. J. Smith!

Always,
Ali

Comments

Popular Posts