The future of the Blog

Hey-O.

So as you probably noticed, some changes have been done.

1. With my  last post, I've updated my About Me page. Not much needed to be updated but eh did it anyway. I included a new blog link... that I really haven't posted much on yet.

2.  I removed the widgit that labeled what was to be published and when. My main reason behind that is that, since I'll be going back to school in about a week, I'd rather not have too much on my plate. Would rather just do two a week with the occasional book/series review on Saturdays. I've got some posts prescheduled so we'll be off to a good start. :D

3. So all the VAULT posts have been updated to include the text so you can read along with me on my FictionPress account. Now, some of them are unavailable since I think I was cleaning up shop at that point so... they have been marked at the bottom of their posts.

I think that's it...

If I think of anything more, I'll post but until then...

Always,
Ali

Comments