Top Ten: Summer TBR List


It's TUESDAY! Meaning some long overdue Top Ten books. These are books on my TBR for summer. Going over my book list I've got a few...

1. Kisses from Hell. Now, I already read this... This wasn't on my list but I'd like to review it anyway.
2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. Also not on my list but I've heard good things about it. Will likely get to this soon :)
3. Hidden by Sophie Jordan. Technically, I already started this but I never really finished it.... lost count of what page I'm on too so...
4 through 6. Order of the Phoenix, Half-blood Prince and Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. Now I lumped these together because of one simple fact that they're all apart of the same series. I need to finish these.
7. through 9. Strange Angels, Betrayals and Jealousy by Lili St. Crow. I've currently got the second and third books on my book shelf and I kind of want to read them. Luckily, if they aren't great, they
10. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. Something else I'd like to finish...

There you have it. Not everything on my list but some that I look forward to reading this summer. 

Always,
Ali

Comments