Black Cat Curse Part Two: Bad News


I have some bad news.

As you can probably tell from the 'new' banner, The Black Cat Curse will be delayed.

I don't think I'll be able to cram research for the novel into now less than a month and still have the drive to write it. So, that means The Black cat Curse will be delayed until November. It'll give me time to plan everything and research for it so it can be the best Historical novel I can write.


In other news, I have two covers that I will be rotating with. The first, on the left, is by my friend Mishy and will probably be up on wattpad the first two weeks. The second is by Jessie and will be up the second two weeks. They'll likely rotate every two weeks after that. I'd just like to say thank you to both of them for these beautiful covers. They're making me look forward to the research after August :3

Expect another blog post about the novel that has taken its spot soon!

Always,
Ali

Comments

Post a Comment