Cerulean Part Five: Camp NaNo

The last promo banner. This along with the two from parts three and four were made by my writer friend Luana. This will be up June 8th and will remain up until the end of June. Also, any and all Cerulean post from here on out will likely have this banner.

I know I mentioned that I'd post a few of my storyboard note cards but, that'd spoil it. I'd like to leave the content of Cerulean a secret at least for now. I do know that it will be posted on Wattpad come this July. No offense to any Figs who may be reading this blog but I might eventually be leaving Figment. That is after I finish the swaps I owe.

I feel bad for up and leaving but... there have been things that have been getting on my nerves (for example: the constant need for 'hearts'). Figment is a writing site and writing sites are made for improving your writing not praise. It's because of people who ask me to swap and just heart my work and tell me how awesome it is that just rubs me the wrong way.

I know my writing isn't the best. I know there's room for improvement. I really don't care for praise. It gives me a big head. 

As, of tonight, June 5th, I have 8.6k (feel free to watch my writing stats here) I'm a little disappointed that I have that word count (I have been a head the past four days) but I'm sure I'll come around. Tomorrow, the 'end word count' is 10k. I'm going to be doing a LOT of wars tomorrow... I'd like to be over 10k tomorrow. Maybe 11k? Anyway, good night all!

Always,
Ali

Comments