'New' and Improved

Back to back posts! Who knew?!

Well, if you haven't noticed, I've been changing things around. Like my background/layout and my novels sections. Right now, I'm removing the 'NaNo' and  'Camp NaNo' sections and moving what's on them to whatever universe/genre they belong to (either 'Followers' or 'Fantasy').

Also, I've got some news about.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!



I know I've been talking about rewriting it for a while but it's official. Starting July 1st, I'll start rewriting it. So far, I've got around 15/16 chapters planned. I've decided to story board like The Guardian Heir over how I did it with Cerulean.

Seeing as I'm going to be using notecards, I've got to finish up The Guardian Heir. ALMOST DONE! I'm going to finish up those changes to the blog and take a wee nap before work. Expect another Cerulean and TGH update within the next few days!

Always,
Ali

Comments