Guardian Heir Update and a Little Cerulean


So I figured I'd start off with an update on the Guardian Heir. I'm four major plot points away from the end. As of the first full week of January, I started editing the first chapter... albeit briefly editing it.

It's almost finished. It's a little hard to believe but at 18+ chapters and 20K+ words but it's almost finished. My goal is to have it sent to my beta readers on my birthday. March 19. Almost six months, countless breaks and it's almost done. My goal, before I send it to my betas, is to get the official word count to 30k + words.

Now for some Cerulean.
BAM!

Okay. Once I've completed the Guardian Heir, I'll begin my process of plotting Cerulean. Complete with tie ins to the Guardian Heir and extra sub plots. As for characters...

Blaise's name will change... again. I'll keep his alias (Zane) but the name 'Blaise' just isn't fitting for a former prince. Also, he may or may not join the circus. Though, his relationship with Elena will turn into a major sub-plot.

I may drop Cenric. I'm still uncertain of his role in Cerulean. His role as the big brother/protector of Amria is starting to make him less and less important to the main plot. *shrugs* I guess we'll see what will happen to him once I start working on it.

Elena's role will change greatly. She'll still be at odds with the group but her role with the main plot will change drastically. I'm not going to tell how exactly this will change. You'll just have to wait and see ;).

Always,
Ali

Comments