The Guardian Heir Part Two: Storyboarding and Into NaNo


Leonardo de Lionhearted
Well, this is later than expected. My apologies. We have been planning for the arrival and the arrival of the cat that my boyfriend and I are fostering.

My very good friend from high school is going away for college and her mother can't afford (along with other reasons) to take care of him. So our home has been opened to him. He's been exploring and has been very talkative over the last few nights. Here is a picture of him.

Early last week, I spent two hours planning out/storyboarding the whole novel The Guardian Heir. I'm quite proud of myself. From start to finish, we plotted out the whole freaking novel. Oh boy. I'm excited for this! To the left, is the actual storyboard itself... well most of it that is.

Seeing as NaNo started about forty five minutes ago, I best be off to increase my word count!

Always,
Ali
P.S. Promo banner made by Sam Egan.

Comments

  1. I was searching my name (come on, you've done it) and I saw a post from March about inkpop and figment :) You mentioned me in it ^_^

    Anyways, I'm trying to follow this blog.

    It may take me a while.

    How. Do. I. Follow. You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I have on both accounts (searching myself and 'tagging you.'
      Good question. :| Give me a moment.

      Delete

Post a Comment