Return to Vitality


Good afternoon.

I'm not going to apologize for my act of complete sleep-deprivation induced nonsense from yesterday morning. Nor am I going to delete it. I'd say it was a rant but as I look at it now, it's more of an info dump. With really bad formatting...

Anyway, I am redoing my NaNo '10 novel, Vitality. I'm actually going to try to finish it. I just have a lot of things to do before I post it on Inkpop. Like rewrite everything that was in first person and convert it to third, also combine chapters (or delete some) and change the title. There is a word count on my Inkpop profile but that's a dream. It'd be awesome if I could get it to that word count but, if I don't I won't be disappointed. I had originally planned it being 70-something chapters... I have since brought it down to 37 (including prologue and epilogue) and it might dwindle even more.

I've actually thought about putting a 'teaser' up of it onto here. On my NaNo profile, (before the NaNo adventure of  '11) there was a short excerpt from the original when one main character (from here on out will be known as MC) met another. Since the whole novel is being rewritten, that excerpt no longer applies. Oh. Just writing about it is giving me butterflies :3

As of recently, I have begun to grow bored with my paranormal/supernatural universe. I still will likely return to it... eventually. As for now, I will be putting pen to paper (or fingers to keys) less frequently in that genre. Don't get me wrong, I still love my universe but I think it's time to give it a break. When I'm not writing, I definitely plan on working on a few notes to remember so I can be fully prepared when I make my return.

Always,
Ali

P.S. I might be back later tonight... depends on my schedule ;)

Comments